The Grand Lotto 6/55 where you need to choose 6 numbers from numbers 1 to 55 is Php20.00 only per play. Match all 6 numbers drawn in any order and win the minimum Lotto Jackpot Prize of P30 million.
You can also win consolation prizes by getting 5, 4 or 3 numbers of the winning 6-digit combination, in any order.
- 5 winning numbers – Up to P200,000
- 4 winning numbers – Up to P3,000
- 3 winning numbers – P20
According to PCSO website, the Grand Lotto 6/55 is “a pari-mutuel game wherein the prize pool is divided equally among the winners if there are more than one jackpot prize winner. In the event that there is no winner for the jackpot, said jackpot prize shall be added to the computation of jackpot prize of the next scheduled draw.”
Grand Lotto 6/55 Schedule
The Grand Lotto 6/55 schedule of draw days are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday every 9 in the evening and televised live over PTV-4 and PTV YouTube channel.
Please take note that the Grand Lotto 6/55 is strictly for 18 years of age and above only.
How to Claim the Lotto Prize?
For the winners, follow the instructions below on how and where you can claim your prize.
- Before claiming your prize, write your name and put your signature on the back of your winning lotto ticket.
- Winners of P20 to P10,000 can claim their prize at any authorized Lotto outlet.
- If you win more than P10,000 except for the Lotto Jackpot Prize, bring 2 valid IDs and go to the PCSO Branch near you or claim your prize at PCSO main office.
- If you are the lucky winner of the LOTTO JACKPOT PRIZE, bring 2 valid IDs for verification and get your prize from 8:50 am to 4:30 pm at PCSO Main Office, Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552
6/55 Lotto Result History
Here’s the list of the latest and previous 6/55 lotto results as well as the number of winners and the lotto jackpot prize per draw. This list is regularly updated based on the scheduled draw of Grand Lotto 6/55.